Friday, July 22, 2011

Ninja super power fantasy author

Hello World! This is my first blog ever. My name is Paul Talbot, I am 38 years old. I've been married for 16 years now to the same wonderful woman and we have 6 kids. I am also a brand new author of the young adult fantasy novel called Wizard Magic. I thought it would be fun to blog about the bumpy road of getting my book from idea to a book I can hold in my hands to hopefully a national best seller. I am a dreamer, my cup is always half full even though the way my life goes is usually down the toilet. lol. I have A.D.D. and so I see life in a unique way. I often have my mind and hopes in the clouds and have often been told that I am the kind of person that people watchers look for. I am the prized oddity to be found. It's true I've never followed the crowd but always done things my way. I hope that I can help anyone who feels down about life or who thinks dreams can never happen. I am really big into believing in your self and following your dream. Most people want to do something amazing in their lives, a bucket wish dream that they have. My mount Everest is my story. I have lived in a fantasy world all of my life. I can't help it, it's just the way my brain is wired. I often feel like I have one foot in this reality and the other in the one that goes on inside my head. lol. I want to say for the record that as far as I know I am completely sane, at least I feel that I am. I would also like to share my crazy life with anyone interested to show that even though your life is a whirlwind racing around you. You can do anything you want to do. Hopefully your dream isn't committing any crimes, although being a Ninja would be so sweet, just having the skills of a Ninja would be fun. I have mastered silent walking and hiding in the shadows but the other skills yet allude me. I would like to become a expert in martial arts and sword fighting. Come on I know almost every guy out there has dreamed of being a Ninja. Don't lie to me. Anyway I haven't yet discovered my superpower or mutant gene so I live in my mind and put it down into books for now. One day I might just make a door close with my mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment